Come hear Chicago’s agency leaders address current PR industry challenges and opportunities in a wide-ranging roundtable discussion on Tuesday, September 20. This leadership forum is one of the most popular Chicago Chapter events held each year, and it’s back by popular demand!
[slider_button link=”http://www.prsachicago.com/events/september-luncheon-agency-leader-roundtable/”] learn more [/slider_button]
Issues to be discussed and debated include social, political, economic, and cultural trends affecting the practice of PR in agencies and companies including:
• Predictions for 2011
• The Communications role within the marketplace and current economy
• Issues that are critical to all in the C-suite, especially in driving economic growth
• New insights, solutions, and strategies under the label of innovation that agencies provide clients
• How do forward-thinking agency leaders stay in front of clients’ needs?
Our panelists for the program are:
• Susan Howe, Weber Shandwick
• Bill Zucker, Ketchum
• Rick Murray, Edelman
• Maxine Winer, Fleishman-Hillard
Sponsored by Edelman
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Maggiano’s Little Italy
516 North Clark Street
NOTE: Walk-in registrants will be charged an additional $5 per person.