Receive a $400 Discount at “Innovations in Employee Communication: | October 1 – 3, Chicago
Are you ready to navigate the new frontiers in employee communication? DePaul University, IABC Chicago, Advanced Learning Institute and I are pleased to collaborate and present to you the latest trends and issues in employee communication strategy, implementation and measurement at the 2013 Innovations in Employee Communication Conference and Workshops, October 1-3 at DePaul University in Chicago. PRSA Chicago members who register before August 30 will receive a $400 discount with the code: PRSA Chicago!
About the Conference
Here is your opportunity to master the key strategies in employee communication management, apply the knowledge of proven experts to your business problems, and compare the views of leading business thinkers.
Attendees will hear and speak with top employee communication executives during the sessions and in intimate optional workshop groups.
If you are responsible for employee communication, organizational change, or human resources this conference and workshops are for you.
Bring your toughest problems and see how our panel of experts would solve them. You’ll be in the company of other employee communication executives.
Learn, discuss and debate the hottest topics and innovations in employee communications from your peers at some of the best run internal communications departments:
• Hyatt Corporation: Living the Brand Promise Internally: How to Consistently Deliver Your Brand Through Your Employees
• Mayo Clinic: Improving Workforce Engagement and Commitment Through A Strategic Communication Plan
• Wal-Mart: Socializing Your Employee Communication
• Honeywell: What’s Next? Communicating Change to a Diverse Workforce
• Walgreens: Building Credibility and Trust Through Employee Communication
When: October 1 – 3, 2013
Where: DePaul University
Fee: $2,099 – $2,999
Use the discount code ‘PRSA Chicago’ to receive $400 off registration before August 30.