PRSA Chicago is pleased to announce its “YPN/PRSSA Career Contributions” program. The program aims to contribute to the career growth of Chicago area PRSA YPN and PRSSA members by providing opportunities to apply and receive free admission to upcoming PRSA/YPN Chicago events, socials and workshops. For the month of June, applications will be accepted for one ticket to the PRSA Chicago Skyline Gala. We will choose two individual winners.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 5, 5 p.m. CST
Click here to download the PRSA Chicago: YPN/PRSSA Career Contributions application and submit applications and a resume by the deadline via email to Alison Hamer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joseph Tateoka (email@example.com).
Rules and Regulations:
- Must be a young professional – graduated within the past five years – or active PRSSA member of a Chicago-affiliated chapter (Columbia, DePaul, Loyola, Roosevelt, Northern Illinois, Valparaiso).
- If a young professional, must be a resident of Chicago, Chicago suburbs or NW Indiana.
- PRSA Members and non-members may apply; students must be current PRSSA members.
- Can apply to multiple award levels, but may only receive one per year.
- Attendance at awarded event is required.
- After attending an event or joining PRSA, award winners must submit a recap (within two weeks) of “what I learned” (250-500 words), along with a headshot to be posted to the YPN Facebook page and PRSAChicago.com. If summary is not submitted, individual will not be eligible to win future awards and may be required to repay financial obligations.