As the Presidential race heats up, PRSA Chicago teams with Weber Shandwick and The Axis Agency to fire up a discussion with political experts who will offer their perspectives on the changing face of voter opinion.
Our panel includes:
– Laura Washington, Sun-Times columnist and ABC-7 Chicago political analyst
– Ann Liston, Political strategist
– Chris Robling, Principal, Jayne Thompson & Associates
– Ald. Proco Joe Moreno, 1st Ward, Chicago
Moderated by Armando Azarloza, President, The Axis Agency
Issues to be discussed and debated include social, political, economic, and cultural trends affecting voters during the 2012 election, including:
– How candidates battle for top-of-mind messages
– How social media has changed the topic of discussion for voters
– How candidates compete for attention from a diverse population
– Variables that have shaped the race for the White House
– How voters view the election from an online perspective
Click here to register!
When: Tuesday, October 16,
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy, 516 North Clark Street, Chicago
Event Registration: Member, $37.00/Non-Member, $45.00/Student, $37.00
Thank you Weber Shandwick and The Axis Agency for their organization of the event.