Special PRSA Discount to the Chicago Social & Mobile Financial Services Leadership Forum
The Chicago Social & Mobile Financial Leadership Forum will host senior marketing and communications leaders from leading financial brands, agencies, and technology companies on October 9. The organization has provided PRSA members with a discounted rate, using the promotional code PRSA.
About the Conference
Consumers and professionals are increasingly using social media and their mobile devices for financial information, payments, and to perform transactions. This conference will demonstrate the best case studies of how major financial brands are connecting with consumers and professionals through mobile and social communications.
The event will take place from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., offering a variety of sessions based on various case studies, as well as a panel and Q&A session.
– Joanna Belbey, Social Media and Compliance Specialist, Actiance, Inc
– Kelli Carlson-Jagersma, Vice President, Collaboration Strategist, Wholesale Social Strategy, Wells Fargo
– Matt Edwards, Senior Public Affairs, State Farm
– Sheryl Larson, Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing, Northern Trust
– Sarah Skerik, Vice President, Social Media, PR Newswire
Click here to register!
When: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: University Center Conference Chicago: 525 S. State Street; Loop/River Room
Fee: $175 using the PRSA promo code PRSA
*Attendees must be registered by October 3, 2012.