Join the Young Professionals Network and industry leading experts for our 3rd annual resume workshop! Attendees will be broken up into small groups and will meet with communications professionals, HR representatives and recruitment specialists from the Chicago area. Throughout the hour half long review, attendees will receive direct feedback on their resume from these industry experts.
Our Panel Includes:
• Laurie Bischel– Executive Director, Corporate Marketing and Communication – CME Group
• Sara Conley, Senior Account Supervisor, Public Communications Inc.
• Kelly Drinkwine, Director – Head of Global Public Relations, AON
• Maggie Hassler, Coordinator of Communications and Public Relations, Shedd Aquarium
• Katie Heck, Account Coordinator, Ketchum
• Chester Lantin, HR Coordinator, Edelman
• Joyce Lofstrom, Director, Corporate Communications, HIMSS
• Lena Parsons, Account Supervisor, Hill & Knowlton
• Dan Piva, Candidate Services Associate, BPI group
• Gretchen Wieland, Account Executive, Carolyn Grisko & Associates Inc.
This workshop will be held in a round-robin style setting, where attendees will be grouped into three to four people per one industry professional. Each group will meet with approximately four-five industry professionals, rotating to another table after 15-20 minutes. This workshop will be open to all levels (students, entry-level, senior-level, etc.). We will be breaking the workshop into two different tracks: one for students/entry-level and one for more experienced professionals (3 years+).
*If you are a student and have not attended a PRSA event in the past, you will NOT be able to register for the student rate. To get the $5 rate, please e-mail Ann Scheible at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the system as a student. Ann will add you and advise when you can register online. If you have any questions, please e-mail Alison Hamer at email@example.com.
Click Here to Register!
When: Tuesday, September 25, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Loyola University, Beane Hall 111 East Pearson, Floor 13, Chicago, IL 60601
Event Registration: Member, complimentary/Non-Member, $15.00/Student, $5.00
You must pre-register for this event by Monday, September 24, 2012. Space for this event is limited. To ensure you are able to meet with professionals, the first 40 people to RSVP will receive spots. The rest will be put on a waiting list. If you register and can no longer attend, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are paying at the door, please pay with exact change, credit card or check. PRSA will not have change.