Become inspired by thousands of your colleagues at the industry’s most anticipated event — the PRSA 2011 International Conference, Oct. 15–18, in Orlando, Fla.
[slider_button link=”http://www.prsachicago.com/uncategorized/save-the-date-the-prsa-2011-international-conference/”] learn more [/slider_button]
Learn the latest strategies in communications from the visionaries who imagine and create the most innovative techniques in the business.
- Imagine the impact of public relations on your bottom line. Deepen your understanding of its value.
- Create and define your three-day learning experience. Shape your agenda with rich knowledge from industry leaders.
- Inspire and network with a diverse group of industry colleagues. Expand your world of information exchange.
Gain in-depth insights on hot industry issues.
We have gathered more than 150 experts to lead lively and informative discussions on the hottest issues facing the public relations industry. Each of the 90+ Professional Development sessions center on topics you need to know now, and fall under one of five learning tracks:
- Track 1: Strategies — Sessions address strategic thinking and planning, reputation, behavior change, branding, marketing mix, risk communications, collaboration and policy development.
- Track 2: Tools & Techniques — Sessions address proven tactics, techniques and case studies in public relations, integrated communications, messaging, word-of-mouth, media pitching, content creation, skills building and social media.
- Track 3: Specialization — Sessions include targeted content for PRSA Professional Interest Sections-sponsored programming, focusing on specific audiences and industries. Topics include health, global, travel, employee communications, diversity and financial, among others.
- Track 4: ROI — Sessions address the roles of research, social media measurement, ethics and brand value, as well as The Business Case for Public Relations™.
- Track 5: Leadership & Management — Sessions address corporate culture, qualities of leadership, transitions, conflict resolution, managing and embracing change, mentoring and the evolution of public relations.
Bring along your wish list and envision the future of public relations. Join your colleagues at this year’s Conference, where you will create and inspire ideas that will benefit you and your organization in more ways than you can imagine. Save $200 when you register by Aug. 26.