YPN/PRSSA Career Contributions: February Program | Feb. 19; 5 p.m. CST
PRSA Chicago is now accepting “YPN/PRSSA Career Contributions” submissions for the month of February. The program aims to contribute to the career growth of Chicago-area PRSA YPN and PRSSA members by providing opportunities to apply and receive free admission to upcoming PRSA/YPN Chicago events, socials and workshops. For the month of February, applications will be accepted for the following programs:
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 19; 5 p.m. CST
Click here to download the PRSA Chicago YPN/PRSSA Career Contributions application.
Scholarship submissions will be due Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 5 p.m. CST, and scholarship recipients will be notified by Friday, Feb. 21. Please submit all applications to Alexandra Demers (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joseph Tateoka (email@example.com).
Rules and Regulations:
- Must be a young professional — graduated within the past five years — or active PRSSA member of a Chicago-affiliated chapter (i.e., Columbia College Chicago, DePaul University, Loyola University Chicago, Northern Illinois University, Roosevelt University, Valparaiso University).
- If a young professional, must be a resident of Chicago, the Chicago suburbs or Northwest Indiana.
- PRSA members and non-members may apply. Students must be current PRSSA members.
- Can apply to multiple award levels, but may only receive one per year.
- Attendance at awarded event is required.
- After attending an event or joining PRSA, award winners must submit a recap (within two weeks) of “what I learned” (250–500 words), along with a headshot to be posted to the YPN Facebook page and PRSAChicago.com.
- If summary is not submitted, individual will not be eligible to win future awards and may be required to repay financial obligations.