Join us for the annual agency leaders roundtable, featuring a panel of the PR industry’s top agency leaders discussing current PR challenges and opportunities. This leadership forum is one of the most popular Chicago Chapter events held each year and is back by popular demand!
Our panel includes:
• Rick Murray, President, Edelman
• Patti Temple Rocks, Managing Director, GolinHarris
• Bill Zucker, Midwest Director, Ketchum
• Susan Howe, President, Weber Shandwick
• Maxine Winer, Senior Partner and General Manager, Fleishman-Hillard
• Erica Swerdlow, Midwest Market Leader / Managing Director at Burson Marsteller
• Claire Koeneman, Executive Vice President, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Moderated by Jack Monson, Vice President, Engage121
Issues to be discussed and debated include social, political, economic, and cultural trends affecting the practice of PR in agencies and companies including:
• Predictions for 2013
• The Communications role within the marketplace and current economy
• Issues that are critical to all in the C-suite, especially in driving economic growth
• New insights, solutions, and strategies under the label of innovation that agencies provide clients
• How forward-thinking agency leaders stay in front of clients’ needs
Click Here to Register!
When: Tuesday, September 18, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy, 516 North Clark Street, Chicago
Event Registration: Member, $37.00/Non-Member, $45.00/Student, $37.00
Thank you to our luncheon sponsors:
About Cision: Cision powers the stories of the world’s communicators. Their software, services and tools help PR and marketing professionals like you and others around the globe tell their stories through media channels that are constantly evolving. Their tools help communicators manage all aspects of PR and marketing campaigns in a single platform – from identifying key media and influencers to connecting with audiences; monitoring traditional and social media; and analyzing outcomes. Journalists, bloggers, and other influencers use Cision’s tools to research story ideas, track trends, and maintain their public profiles. Cision is present in Europe, North America and Asia and has partners in over 125 countries. To learn more about Cision go to cision.com.
About Big Shoes Network: Big Shoes Network (BSN) is a job board and resource for college students and entry- to senior-level professionals that work in advertising, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, social media, and web design & development. Nearly all of the internships and jobs posted on BSN are located in Illinois and Wisconsin. Because of our niche, over 1,800 agencies, corporations and non-profits have utilized BSN to get connected to talent. Big Shoes…it’s the right fit. For more information, visit BigShoesNetwork.com.